Monday, April 27, 2015

2015 White House Press Core Dinner

POTUS was in great form.
I am so happy he told the truth on CNN. They have been more and more disgusting since Katrina.
Thank you POTUS for putting how trifling they are in some words!
Thank you for helping MSNBC "see theyselves as uthers see dem". Yes, I enjoy taking the license.
Thank you for nevertheless acknowledging Ed Schultz. He does wonderful work whether he agrees
with you or not. He mainly uses professional analysis in place of snark. Of course, even Mr. Schulz has to give good clean fun snark a place sometimes! Ed's our guy, tear tattoo or not.
Thank you for alluding to the less-than-desirable circumstance of having to talking to Chuck Todd.
Thank you for reminding me of the absolute superiority of thought and reporting of Savannah Guthrie, by alluding to the less-than-desirable circumstance of having to listen to Chuck Todd.
Thank you so much for your (alter ego) anger at the climate deniers. You know, those crackpots are not scientists- but the least they could do would be to audition occasionally to play one on TV!
I do so appreciate that from now on I can add out loud, whatever I want, to the bucket list!
Thank you so much for mentioning our Vice President Joe Biden.
Thank you for indicating what bumbling goofs the Republicans are for allowing Dick Cheney to be
the worst president we've ever had.
I do so appreciate your leaving Rick Santorum to romp around in The Garden of Eden pizza joint in
Indiana (I guess) looking for Adam and Eve, alone.
Good of you to remind us the Koch brothers alone will have to spend at least one billion dollars to
attempt to elect a Republican to office. I hope that does let us know we have to vote.
Why! Oh Why is Boehner inviting foreign leaders to lead Republicans in America?! I am so glad you
attempted to make light of it.
And does Mike Huckabee want our military? Is he actually trying to be funny?
I supposed we do have to recognize these mayors like Martin O'Malley. Thank you O'Malley for
Baltimore, Maryland. Freddie Gray thanks you sir, doesn't he?
I'm glad Senate Democrats know you know they lost their 2014 seats in a really backward way, a way
no one should repeat for 2016.
Cecily Strong was also excellent. She is, to me, the new Dick Cavett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.