Sunday, October 11, 2015

Please Pardon Kwame Kilpatrick

Either Kwame Kilpatrick or Dave Bing are mayors of Detroit.
Of course, Benny Napolean might have a claim.
And I don't see why Matthew Abel isn't Wayne County Prosecutor, but Kim Worthy loyalty I will
admit, is high in this city.
I am certain, however, that we didn't vote for someone in my district called David Knezek. Why
does he keep contacting our house?
Michissippi is a strange, and stranger place each day.
I hated it when Jennifer Granholm refused to help Benton Harbor (a largely black city in Michissippi)
hold on to their legally inherited beachfront property. Now, of course, Snyder has stolen all their elections as well.
I hated it that Jennifer Granholm couldn't stay out of the fray when WDIV and the Deroit Free Press
insisted Kwame Kilpatrick go on trial.
How odd that Kwame, who loved Detoit is behind bars, when Trayvon's killer, who loved spilt blood,
is walking around. As the preacher said at the bid farewell to another sort of martyr, "My. my".
I ,though, will say that unlike the 'Snyder spider', Gov. Granholm did not try in any way to destroy Detroit.
Please- don't ignore our mayor because he isn't in that class called a "non-violent drug felon".
Our Mayor is surely non-violent; and no drug felon at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.