Friday, July 10, 2015

Claire McCaskill: Been To Church Camp In Downtown Detroit?

I don't know how children manage logistics in a man/woman relationship. However, some things they
have heard about, they don't know how to distill. They shouldn't know anyway. However, these things which have caused trouble at camp, should of course cause trouble for life when they occur.
                               
                                 Nine Year Old African Am Male: My dad used to be in the Marines.

                                 Seven Year Old African Am Male: Yeah, and that's how you got borned. Your
                                                                                           mamma got raped.

                                 Nine Year Old...: Hey! (shouting) He over here talkin' about my mamma!

                                 Camp Counselor: (an Af Am lady) What's going on over here?

                               
                                 Nine Year Old:( very angry) He's over  here talking about my mamma
                                                                               got raped.

                                 Seven Year Old: That's how he got borned. They rape people in the Marines.

         :                       Counselor: What? OK, you two go to opposites sides of the gym, and don't let
                                                         me see you play together again.

                                                                           ******************

So, do we think the Armed Services are able to properly handle their criminal business?
No. No we do not.
I find this exchange particularly strange since black men don't do all that much raping as a rule,
as I know of- though I admit I don't know all the statistics, and black men are becoming more
westernized by the day.
But how did this behavior attached to Marines trickle so far down that it is in a day camp for
adolescents?
As I heard said in a church not long ago ... my, my, my.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.