Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We Did Not Want A President Romney

Why do the House Republicans think we owe it to them to let the President negotiate away all the things we voted for in 2012 ?
I don't think chained CPI is fair.
I don't think any of the Sequester is fair.
I think we need a Public Option.
I am very upset we don't have a second stimulus.
I voted so that D.C. would have conversations about what I think the U.S. agenda should be.
How is it that any flake in the U.S. House of Representatives has a right to nullify my vote?
Maybe the House should nullify itself, while leaving the White House and the Senate alone.
The Republicans are once again talking about the debt our grandchildren my face while they take food from our grand children's mouths, locking up the children's schools, and refusing to bury the
children's relatives killed in our wars... today...right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.