Tuesday, March 18, 2014

You Earn- But I Work

I guess people in this country don't understand the work/earn equation.
If I do the work, I need to earn a portion of the work product, or its equivalent.
The stock you own doesn't give you a right to all the labor I provide in a workplace.
I hope Democrats will take heed of that going forward, because Republicans have no intention
of doing so.
The Tea Party was originally going to address banks getting bailouts without limiting bonuses
or continuing worst practices against consumer protection.
Somehow, they let someone derail them into a glut of ideological nonsense.
We need advocates for instance, for the reinstatement of Glass-Steagall.
I don't get what we are doing instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.