Monday, November 11, 2013

Employers Are Lying About Obamacare

I know a lady who works as a hotel maid but has been told by her employer she has to have $78 per
week deducted from her pay because POTUS insists everyone have health care.  I explained to her that was an absolute lie. I asked her to tell her bosses she would get her own insurance. This lady did
just that, and the hotel stop talking about deducting such exorbitant funds. This is happening in Michigan.
I have a friend who works for one of the county municipalities in Illinois. She cleans the court houses. Her personnel office told her she has to pay about $75 per month because Obama insists everyone have health care.
She doesn't make enough to pay that, so I asked her to tell them she will get her own health insurance.
They came up with a plan which will cost her $30 per month. I don't see why she should pay that either. A group policy  should be cheap enough for the county to pay for its employees; but she is over fifty, so I kept my mouth shut.
When I spoke to her again, the county had decided she would have to pay $75 a month starting next year because she smokes.
Her overweight co-workers were told they'd be charged even more.
I wanted to ask her if she worked for the wacky tea party Lake County. But it's her job, so I wouldn't
do that. And I know she doesn't read blogs.
When I speak to her again, I think I will ask her if smoking and excess weight aren't pre-existing conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.