Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chuy Garcia For Mayor?

I had such fun today robo-calling for the mayor's race in Chicago.
But Chuy may be in trouble.
A lot of households for Rahm had more than one voter for Rahm.
Some Latino persons weren't able to speak English.
"Mary" somebody cursed saying "hell No" before I could ask a question.
One black man asked if Chuy were black, I said, "Well...he's brown." and the man said.
"Well, I'll think about it?" Hilarious.
A great many persons said they would vote, or had already voted, but did not want to say for
whom they voted.
I began half-way through my calls, as a matter of fact, to say "Do you mind saying who you will
vote for, since you say you will vote?"
I made a lot of calls for President Obama in 2012, and only one person refused to say who she
would vote for that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.