Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Do I Want COO (Country Of Origin) Stamps On Meat? Well ...

I'd like to know where the meat I buy has come from. However, I don't want any meat from the
cloven one, Cliven Bundy either. What stamp will I get at the meat counter to protect me from that?
The cloven one grazes his cattle at taxpayer expense on public lands, holding federal officers at
gunpoint all the while, using the real goons and thugs America suffers.
I don't want to support that truly criminal enterprise.
Mainly, I guess I would like to have the FDA, USDA stamp if I can't get the 'honest ranchers' stamp.
Maybe that is the best any of us can do in this increasingly pressurized climate of international commerce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.