Thursday, June 4, 2015

POTUS! I Can't Get My Lawn Cut

For so many years the guys would come along on a regular basis all spring and all summer to offer to
cut the grass for a really fair amount of money.
Now, thanks in great measure to you, they either don't come any longer, or they ask for a lot more money.
These young men would leave a card, and come by when we called.
This year- they have jobs!
How can they have gotten jobs, now. This is Detroit. Isn't everyone here still out of work?
The fellows who do come are asking for more money, and for more specific times they themselves are offering! They are busy.
How could you do this to me POTUS?
I can't cut that grass.
I'm retired.
I'm not retired the way Republicans retire.
I had to retire because of an exacerbated handicap.
So- please POTUS, get me a lawn guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.