Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grammy

Yes. I am an award. I hope all grandparents are an award. The other grandchildren call me
grandma. But on her own, the baby two year old calls me 'grammy'. I couldn't be prouder.
I wonder how long we boomers will be around to vote in presidential elections.
I digress.
Whenever baby had to get her diaper changed at the holidays, she would call out: "Save me grammy."
She is the best. And my idea of saving her in the long term means I don't want her to live an impoverished life of a deprivational iumentum (L.) status whether she decides to be union or
management.
Grammy will save her bb, even if America has to create jobs for me to make that committment.
Grammy will do her best to volunteer and to vote as one member of the 99% of Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.