Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Your Money Or Your Life

Thanks to the U.S. republican brand of politics and business, western debt has collapsed middle
classed economies and engendered out and out revolution in poorer nations.
Old news? In a way the old has become new again because the Mafia is the biggest lender
in Italy these days.
Bomb the middle class.
Should we opine the good news first, or the bad?
Well the good news is that your credit rating is fictitious or close to being fictitious. Most debt
is illegal at this point. No way to enforce it. Italy has got to be the tip of this iceberg. It wouldn't
be plausible for all the rest of us to owe only legitimate creditors. Even if that were somewhat true, what can creditors with questionable backgrounds do besides the obvious of Mafia lore?
Put me out of my house?Too late...you've already foreclosed me.
Not give me a car loan so I can get to work OK? You scrapped my job already.
Vaporize my unemployment? I can't afford to get anywhere to spend it can I?
Go up on food prices again? I can't afford to buy more than beans from you anyway.
The bad news is that for those of you who have saved, have held onto a job, who would like
to retire one day with meat in the beans, the prices on goods and services are going to go up
beyond what a retirement income can support because there aren't enough of you, and there
aren't enough of you buying to keep prices reasonable. Some of you are helping out more and
longer with children and grandchildren than you ever thought you would be.
Thanks to greed, deregulation, Ronald Reagan, backlash politics, Margaret Thatcher, etc.
western civ is morphing into a whole new class in university History 101.
POTUS is going all over the world, using his influence to get our paying jobs back. Now there
is a capitalist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.