Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Are American Sexual Mores Amoral?

I don't mean immoral. I do mean amoral.
Do morals attach at all?
Do we attach morals to certain sexual behaviors which are amoral? Behaviors that don't harm anyone shouldn't attach to anyone's morality.
How are we willing to spend so much time on harmless behavior, but none on criminal financial
conduct in the banking industry, behavior that actually does a great deal of harm.
I heard a speech by Ted Cruz's father, during which the Reverend used the term "homosexual
marriage".
How can a marriage be homosexual? Only the people involved can be homosexual. I would not
have ever said I was in a heterosexual marriage.
Each marriage is as different as the individuals in it.
No two marriages, then, can be alike, no matter what sort of sex is involved- because no two people
are alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.