Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Joy Reid Is Back!

I hadn't seen Joy Reid, chief of The Grio, on MSNBC', in a while.
I wondered what had happened to her.
The lady is an absolute genius. When she is speaking, I find myself wondering what her IQ must be.
I'm embarrassed about wondering because I am sure doing so is not politically correct. Sometimes
I can't help it though.
Her analysis connects seemingly disparate philosophical dots to current ideological dots.
It can join topically relevant policy dots to anecdotal dots of customs from centuries ago.
Sometimes, she seems embarrassed she can do these feats, because she speaks very quickly, and almost under her breath.
At times, Ms. Reid seems to hold back. On Martin Bashir's show, however, I never see her suppress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.