Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lawrence O'Donnell

I was so very aggrieved at the loss of Lawrence at 10 pm on MSNBC.
I felt too guilty to remark, because it was he, not I, who was suffering the barely tolerable.
And then when he finally came back, I wanted to pinch myself.
I almost believe it now. I believe he will stay.
I wish him well, and hope this daily routine is good for him.
I know he cannot sit in that chair for us alone; but my days were palpably miserable
knowing he wouldn't be on my TV at night, even though Ari Melber is one of the funniest fun guys
in the news. Today, on his own show, Melber actually referred in a credible way to Wu Tang! He
is priceless.
Only now that Lawrence is back, all is right with the world.
I'll even try harder to understand his 'bwanna' streak. I hope he won't forget though how much Africans despised Albert Schweitzer. I couldn't understand it.
Now that Mr. O'Donnell is back, laughing is more fun, listening is more fun, being engaged is more
satisfying, feeling outrage is more bona fide-  I could go on.
Thank you Lawrence O'Donnell, for coming back to work. Please be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.