Sunday, July 13, 2014

T Payne/ Rick Ross/ Wiz etc. and...POTUS

Normally, I'll watch every moment of the televised White House Press Core Dinner.
I couldn't do it this year.
I could hear Neil Diamond's voice, "We're comin' to the end, comin' to the end'...
But mainly I could myself laughing at POTUS coming out last year to 'All I do is win, win, win'...
And I began to sing 'no matter what'...
This year I thought, POTUS will be there smiling and joking and looking amused- in a pit of vipers.
I was sorry. I couldn't hang in there with POTUS this year. He couldn't miss me.
He was busy laughing, cajoling, kidding, in a big big pit of big nasty vipers.
Oh I know the fair and (sometimes) balancing part of the press was there too...in a big nasty pit of big nasty vipers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.