Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Still Phony Rick Snyder

The Governor and his cronies sent notices and made calls nearly every day to my home, telling me to
be sure to vote for a tax hike he claims we all desperately neeeded here in Michigan.
Is he kidding?
I'm a Detroiter.
His loser flyers claimed it would help our schools.
What schools? He closed the schools we loved, turning nine out of ten of them into 'charters' I want no part of, and before that, kept all the revenue-sharing money Detroit and our schools should have
gotten in state funds before he tried to rob us all blind.
Is he kidding?
I'm a Detroiter.
Detroiters didn't turn down millages for school taxes.
We stopped getting a chance to vote for them.
Why would he want taxes to repair the roads?
He hasn't made one peep about getting the Congress to vote for infrastructure monies POTUS has asked them to approve.
Thanks to him Michigan is technically a 'right-to-work' state now, and we have somehow voted to kill a lot of wolves we don't actually need to bother.
Snyder is the worst.
Michganders love him, I know.
But even the Dr. Ben Carson sycophants and other Detroit-hating 'betters' don't want the tax hikes of a known trickster and liar.
The measure failed miserably.
These politicians allow themselves to be known as lying clowns in order to get the Michigan militias
on their side. Then when they decide to continue with their knife-wielding rampages, they allow
themselves to believe the militias (and more sophisticated pals who only side with militia politics when it comes to "Detroit") don't still know they are lying clowns.
And as for me- do you actually believe, Snyder-Spider, that when you tell me that I am stupid, and my union is stupid, and Detroit students are all stupid because they failed your 'predatory' exams, that I believe one single word coming out of your mouth?
Don't think that.
I am Galileo. You are the ancient church.
There is absolutely nothing in this entire universe which could make me believe anything you'd ever say you'd do to benefit Detroit or Detroiters.
If I were that dumb, I'd fall for Paul Ryan's waste material talk too about he and his 'black' friend
helping the poor by ignoring Ph.D. research in favor of rounding up ex-addicts to 'counsel' current 'addicts' (heroin) to get off drugs.
Are All Republicans so null and void?
Couldn't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.