Friday, March 23, 2012

Ignore Outrage Of Citizens?

Ex-fed Kendall Coffey claims the investigation into the Trayvon Martin murder case in Florida
should not go forth due to public outrage. Why not? An unarmed child has been killed in public.
Does that sentiment sound like something ALEC would spout?
Of course authority is supposed to respond to public outrage, especially in the death of a child.
My family is saying it is the job of law enforcement to protect and reassure the public.
I agree.
My family understands these 'Stand' laws as vigilante tests to see how many people can be 'legally' killed by the average violent Joe.
In my house, people are outraged that if an unarmed child is killed in the streets, he will be
jailed, albeit in the morgue, with no phone call possible.
The killer will go home with the blessing of the police department.
The young victim will be drug-tested without the permission of his parents.
The killer will not be drug tested.
The unarmed victim will be labelled aggressor.
The grown man armed with a 'nine' will be labelled the threatened party.
No one in my house understands anything about the handling of the murder of Trayvon Martin.
Well, the murder hasn't been handled.
To the authorities, gunning down an unarmed, under-aged child is a legal matter unequal to even
being called "murder". Well, I call 'em like I see 'em because like Florida, I am not prosecuting
anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.