Monday, August 18, 2014

Losses

Ferguson, MO has lost nothing compared to the loss it suffered in the death of its citizen,
young Michael Brown, Jr.
I have only learned these past few moments about Tyrone Thompson, Antoinette Green,
and a Jack-In-The-Box incident in which black citizens of Ferguson were killed by policemen
when no just recourse in the matters were ever made available to their families.
All of these unfortunate happenings took place on District Attorney Robert McCulloch's watch.
Earlier today I learned from remarks made to a reporter by a State Senator. Nadal about
D.A. McCullochs dad, who was a policeman killed by an African American man.
I wonder if McCulloch's dad might want to come back for a bit to say, "Don't blame all this
sociopathology you exhibit in your sworn duties on me, son. I don't deserve what you are doing,
presumably in my memory, at this point in my stint with the universe. You're holding me back, son.
One of the police killings, (perhaps one of the aforementioned) described by Senator Nadal told of
two unarmed African American men shot 20 times, and killed, while sitting in their car.
As of four years ago, these killings are still termed by D.A. McCulloch, a "justified killing".

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.