Monday, July 8, 2013

Trust Me

Point a gun at a teenager.
If he doesn't have cover, if she doesn't think she can run, you have the young person's full attention.
I had a gun pointed at me during a bank robbery. I was eight months pregnant, still working my teller
job.  It never did occur to me to use the 'n' word, but the gun seemed huge and real. I did exactly what I was told to do. Of course the gunwoman was a young girl, and I have rarely heard of black people
calling females the "n" word.
I still remember that girl saying; "If you make a sound, this gun is pointed right at your stomach. The
baby will get it first."
I didn't think for one moment of disobeying that gun. She didn't have to threaten the baby.
Today, however, the defense has gone a long way toward attempting to convince the Trayvon Benjamin Martin jury that the killer in this case was as weak as water.
The man who taught this killer self defense moves for a year would have us believe the stalker person could not possibly have been able to defend himself in any way.
My, my, my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.