Monday, September 15, 2014

POTUS And Six Degrees Of NCAA

President Obama recently launched investigations into college campus rape.
If he wisely succeeds in wresting these crimes out of deans' offices and into the criminal justice system, perhaps the professional sports' groups in this country will be able to choose from a better preponderance of more morally acceptable players.
The NCAA is famous for protecting players from accusations of anything and everything anyone might launch in any circumstance.
When my girls went to university, the thought of them dating ball players made my heart skip a beat, even though we were a poor family.
Eventually each of my girls told me without my having the poor judgement to ask: 'I don't deal with
ball players.'
I wish the President all the good will in the world for his efforts on our college campuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.