Friday, September 19, 2014

Whose Job Is It To Keep Me From Offending?

That would be my job.
If I hit my partner, I have a duty to consider making certain we separate.
Beyond my personal responsibility, I know our society, including the NFL, has to sponsor the
research which separates the psychological triggers stimulating intimacy violence from sociological
triggers. Once medical health professionals have developed a clear guide through the
sado-masochistic maze in a labirynthical human schema, they may be able to study with sociologists to make better inroads and/or elisions into those platforms of our society which help support the more
dangerous features of a particular disease response in a specific relationship.
We have to be serious about doing this work.
Otherwise we could be stuck attempting to analyze the Marlon Brando/ Catherine Deneuve film,
Last Tango In Paris...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your post will be published after the author has reviewed.